Total, Young Graduate Engineer
• Projects works – create specification, finalise tender doc, arrange technical meetings with contractors, follow & implement HSEQ system, works monitoring & closing
• Implementation of MX tool (Maintenance Software) in coordination with MX Tool Project Manager. Training to the involved personnel.
• Prepare maintenance schedule of the plant
• Carrying out Preventive and Breakdown maintenance of plant and equipment as per laid down procedures / OEM recommendations.
• Maintenance of Engineering Store and plant consumables. Periodic monitoring of the stock.
• Strict adherence to work permit system and procedures.
• Hazard identification and awareness in maintenance activities
• Monitor work carried out by external contractors
• Contexte et Environnement
• Coordination with MX Toolkit team local as well as Paris in case required
• Daily communication and reporting of maintenance/ project activities with Maintenance Manager
• Communication with purchase department for spares, new equipments
• Communication with external vendors for AMC, calibration, fire extinguisher/ weighing balance stampings/ certifications
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.