YOUNG GRADUATE – CUSTOMER SERVICE Sales
DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD(TZA) Tanzania
• Receive and process fuel orders
• Ensure customer orders are executed and delivered on time as per D+2 procedure.
• Prepare and submit customer statements immediately after every end of month.
• Reconcile customer accounts whenever necessary.
• Follow-up the payments and ensure credit customers are within terms.
• Follow-up the opening of new customer accounts.
• Follow-up reversals, debit/credit notes for customers whenever necessary.
• Create and maintain customer records and files. Ensure the following records are available; Customer orders, payment details, debit/credit notes, statements, correspondence and any other record as directed by Head of Department.
• Participate in any marketing activity that improve the sales and profitability of the company
Context and environment
• Understanding and follow up of procedures
• Undertaking client needs
• Understanding customer contracts and terms
• University degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Engineering
• Minimum of two years work experience and preferably in petroleum industry
• Knowledge in MS Office package
Offer ID 25861BR
Métier Admin Sales Support/ Trading
Region, department, areaTanzania
Experience level required0 – 3 years
BranchMarketing & Services
About us / company profile
Job Expires 27-Jan-2020