TANZANIA ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY LIMITED
TENDER No. PA/001/ 2018-19/ SWZ/G/17
Supply of Various Working Tools at South West Highlands Zone –Lot 1-5
Date: March, 2019
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in The Daily News Daily News dated 23rd July, 2018.
- The Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) has set aside funds for its operations during financial year 2018-19 and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this fund to cover eligible payments under the contract for which this invitation is issued.
- TANESCO now invites sealed tenders from eligible Suppliers of Various Working Tools at South West Highlands Zone.
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding specified in the Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No.446 read together with public procurement (Amendments) Regulations Government Notice No. 333 of 2016 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Secretary of the Delegated Tender Board (South West Highlands Zone) located at 2nd Floor, TANESCO South West Highlands Zone Office located Opp. Former Office of Attorney General (Mbeya Zone), Sisimba Street, P.O. Box 779, Mbeya. Telephone No. +255-25-2503080 & +255-782-378852 OR at the Office of the SECRETARY TENDER BOARD – TANESCO Head Office, Umeme Park Building Ubungo, Dar es Salaam from 09:00hrs to 16.00hrs on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TZS. 118,000.00. Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to TANESCO LTD.
- All tenders must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
- All tenders in one original plus three (3) copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the Secretary Zonal Tender Board, TANESCO South West Highlands Zone, 2nd Floor, and the Building Opposite to Former Office of Attorney General (Mbeya Zone), Sisimba Street, P.O. Box 779, Mbeya, Telephone No. +255-25-2503080 & +255-782-378852 at or before 14.30 hours (Local Time) on Tuesday 02nd April, 2019. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who will choose to attend at the opening Ceremony at the South West Highlands Zone Office Conference Room, located at the 1st Floor, the Building Opposite to Former Office of Attorney General (Mbeya Zone), Sisimba Street, Mbeya.
- Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Senior Zonal Manager
TANESCO – South West Highlands Zone
Supply of Various Working Tools at South West Highlands ZoneDownload