TANZANIA ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY LIMITED
ADVERTISEMENT OF TENDER NO. PA/001/2018-19/CZN/G/37
SUPPLY OF TYRES, TUBES, FLAPS AND BATTERIES FOR CENTRAL ZONE REGIONS
Invitation for Tenders
Date: March, 2019
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in The Daily News dated 23rd July, 2018.
- The Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) has set aside funds for its operations during financial year 2018-19 and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this fund to cover eligible payments under the contract for which this invitation is issued.
- TANESCO now invites sealed tenders from eligible Suppliers for Tender No. PA/001/2018-19/CZN/G/37 for Supply of Tyres, Tubes, Flaps and Batteries for Central Zone Regions.
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedure specified in the Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No.446 read together with public procurement (Amendments) Regulations Government Notice No. 333 of 2016 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Tenders may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Document at the office of Secretary Delegated Tender Board – Central at 2nd floor, Room No. 20, TANESCO Zonal offices, TANESCO Building, along Dar es Salaam Road-Dodoma, P.O. Box 49 Dodoma. Telephone: +255 26 2321632 Fax: +255 26 2321746 from 09:00hrs to 16.30hrs on Mondays to Fridays with an exception of public holidays.
- All tenders must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
- Deadline for submission will be on Wednesday 3rd April, 2019 at 10.30 hours local time. Tender will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Supplier’s representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Zonal Procurement Specialist Office, Room No. 20 at 2th Floor, TANESCO Zonal offices, TANESCO Building, along Dar es Salaam Road-Dodoma, P.O. Box 49 Dodoma immediately after closing time on 3rd April, 2019 at 10.30 hours local time.
- A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tshs. 100,000 or equivalent. Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to TANESCO Ltd. P.O. Box 49 Dodoma, Tanzania. Bidding documents may be dispatched by courier upon payment of the non-refundable fee before requesting for the dispatch. The Tenderer shall pay courier charges for posting the document. The purchaser shall resume no responsibility for late delivery of bidding documents couriered
- All tenders in ONE (1) ORIGINAL plus THREE (3) COPIES, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to office of Secretary Delegated Tender Board – Central at Room No. 20, 2nd floor, TANESCO Zonal offices, TANESCO Building, along Dar es Salaam Road-Dodoma P.O. Box 49 Dodoma. Telephone: +255 26 2321632 Fax: +255 26 2321746 at or before 10:30 Hours local time on 3rd April, 2019. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening Ceremony at the Zonal Procurement Specialist Office, Room No. 20, at 2nd Floor, TANESCO Building, along Dar es Salaam Road-Dodoma.
- Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
SENIOR ZONAL MANAGER
TANESCO CENTRAL ZONE