THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
MINISTRY OF HEALTH, COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, GENDER,
ELDERLY AND CHILDREN
msd medical stores department
ISO 9001:2008 Certified
MEDICAL STORES DEPARTEMENT
TENDER NUMBER: IE-009/2018/2019/HQ/G/SP/14
SUPPLY OF REAGENTS FROM MANUFACTURERS FOR STANDARDIZED
LABORATORY EQUIPMENT THROUGH EQUIPMENT PLACEMENT SYSTEM
UNDER FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT
INVITATION FOR TENDER
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in the Daily News newspaper dated 27th July, 2018.
- The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania through The Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children has set aside funds for the operation of the Medical Stores Department during the financial year 2018/2019. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the funds will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Supply of Reagents from Manufacturers for Standardized Laboratory Equipment Through Equipment Placement System Under Framework Agreement.
- Medical Stores Department Tender Board now invites sealed tenders from eligible Manufacturers only for carrying out the Supply of Reagents from Manufacturers for Standardized Laboratory Equipment Through Equipment Placement System Under Framework Agreement.
- Tendering will be conducted through the International competitive bidding procedures specified in the Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 and is open to all Manufacturers only.
- Interested eligible Bidders/Manufacturers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Secretary, Medical Stores Department Tender Board, Off Nyerere Road, Keko Mwanga, and P.O. Box 9081 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania from Tuesday 19th February, 2019 from 8.00 a.m to 3.30 p.m on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays. Alternatively the interested Tenderers may view the tender document in the Medical Stores Department website (www.msd.go.tz) and PPRA website.
- A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by the interested Tenderers on submission of a written application letter to the address given in paragraph 5 and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of US Dollar 100 equivalent to TZS 240,000.00. Payment should either be by Banker’s Draft, Banker’s Cheque, or through bank transfer (Extra charges of US Dollar 25 as a bank transfer charges should be added in the fee) payable to Director General Medical Stores Department, Off Nyerere road, Keko Mwanga, P.O. Box 9081, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
The following bank details should be used.
BANK: TIB CORPORATE BANK – 7TH FLOOR, SAMORA TOWER, CORNER
OF SAMORA AVENUE/BRIGE STREET, DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
ACCOUNT No. TZS: 004600000793401
SWIFT CODE: TAINTZTZ
7. All tenders in one original plus “ONE COPY”, and a soft copy (compulsory) of price schedule in excel and PDF formats (PDF Must be signed) in the format provided, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the address below at or before 10.00 TUESDAY 19th
MARCH, 2019. Envelopes shall bear the words: ‘‘IFT NO IE 009/2018/2019/HQ/SP/14: DO NOT OPEN BEFORE TUESDAY 19th MARCH, 2019 AT 10.00 HOURS LOCAL TIME”. Tenders will be opened promptly in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Medical Stores Department Board Room, Off Nyerere Road, Keko Mwanga, and P.O. Box 9081 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
8. Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tender not Opened in and not readout in public at the Tender open ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances
Medical Stores Department
Off Nyerere road, Keko Mwanga
P.O. Box 9081
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Tel: 255 22 2860890/7
Fax: 255 22 2865814/9