TANZANIA RAILWAYS CORPORATION
TENDER NO. PA/154/HQ/2018-19/G/02
SUPPLY OF OPERATING EQUIPMENTS FOR PLANT AND QUARRY (EARTH MOVING EQUIPMENTS)
Invitation for Tenders
Date: 4th February, 2019
- The Government of Tanzania has allocated funds for the operation of the Tanzania Railways Corporation during the financial year 2018-2019. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for Supply of Operating Equipments for Plant and Quarry (Earth Moving Equipments)
- The Tanzania Railways Corporation now invites sealed tenders from eligible Suppliers for Supplying Operating Equipments for Plant and Quarry (Earth Moving Equipments) as listed from below table:-
|Item No.||Description of equipment||Quantity required||Delivery period|
|2.||Wheel loader||1||8 weeks|
|3.||Excavator (various )||3||8 weeks|
3. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 as amended in 2016, and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Tenders may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Tender Board Secretary Shurimoyo Road, P.O.BOX 9061 Dar es Salaam from 8:30 am to 3:30pm on Mondays to Fridays except on public holidays.
5. A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Hundred Thousand Tanzania Shillings (TSh. 100,000). Payment should be by Cash payable to TRC Head Quarter Cash Office.
6 .All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security in the form of a Bank Guarantee Issued through Local Correspondence Bank in Tanzania in the amount of 2% of Bid Price in format provided in Tender Document. Bid Securing Declaration will not be acceptable. Tender not accompanied by a Tender Security will be rejected.
7. All tenders in one original and three copies plus electronic copy on a DC-WR, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes clearly marked ‘’ TENDER NO: PA/154/HQ/2018-19/G/02 FOR SUPPLY OF OPERATING EQUIPMENTS FOR PLANT AND QUARRY (EARTH MOVING EQUIPMENTS)’’ must be delivered to the Office of the Secretary of the Tanzania Railway Corporation Tender Board, Shaurimoyo Street, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania on Friday, 28th February, 2019 at 10:30 hours local time. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the TRC Conference Room, Shaurimoyo Street, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
8. Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Tanzania Railways Corporation
P.O. Box 7091
DAR ES SALAAM