THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
MINISTRY OF WORKS, TRANSPORT AND COMMUNICATION
TANZANIA SHIPPING AGENCIES CORPORATION
TENDER NO. AE/095/2018-2019/HQ/G/03
SUPPLY OF ICT EQUIPMENT
Date: 25th March, 2019
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in Tanzania Procurement Journal issue No. 46 of Tuesday, November 13, 2018.
- The Government of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the Tanzania Shipping Agencies Corporation (TASAC) during the financial year 2018/19. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for Supply of ICT Equipment in the lots described in table below:-
|1.||Computers and Power backup Devices||Various|
|2.||Servers and Accessories||Various|
|3.||Printers and Photocopiers||Various|
|4.||PABX and Associated Accessories||Various|
Note: Tenderers may tender for MORE THAN ONE LOT OR ALL LOTS but in each case must quote for all items and quantities specified in each LOT. Tenderers not quoting all items and quantities in a single LOT will be considered as non-responsive and rejected. Each lot shall form a separate contract
3. The Tanzania Shipping Agencies Corporation now invites sealed Tenders from eligible “National” providers for Supply of ICT Equipment
4. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 as amended in 2016, and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
5. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Secretary, TASAC Tender Board Head Office, at 7th Floor (wing 701) PPF Tower, P.O. Box 989, Dar es Salaam from 0800 to 1700 local time Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays
6. A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tanzanian Shillings One Hundred Thousands Only (TZS.100,000.00) Payment should either be by Cash or Banker’s Cheque, payable to Director General
7. All tenders must be All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security in an acceptable form in the amount of 2% of the tender amount
8. All Tenders in one original plus Two Copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be marked “Supply of ICT Equipment, Tender No.AE/095/2018-2019/HQ/G/03 be delivered to the Secretary, TASAC Tender Board, and Procurement Office, PPF Tower 7th Floor (wing 701) on or before Tuesday, 8th April, 2019 at 1400 local time. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at TASAC Board room Head Office, 8th Floor, Wing 801, PPF Tower Building
9. Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, and not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Tanzania Shipping Agencies Corporation
P. O. BOX 989,
Dar es Salaam – Tanzania