Tanzania Railways Corporation
Tender No PA/154/HQ/2020-21/G/20
Supply of gases, oxygen and acetylene, gas cylinders and Coke smith
Invitation to Tender
1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in www.taneps.go.tz Issue no. Not Applicable dated 21/07/2020.
2. The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the Tanzania Railways Corporation during the financial year 2020/2021. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Supply of gases, oxygen and acetylene, gas cylinders and Coke smith.
4. The Tanzania Railways Corporation now invites sealed Tenders from eligible Suppliers for carrying out the Supply of gases, oxygen and acetylene, gas cylinders and Coke smith as follows:
|Lot No||Lot Name||Description|
|1||Supply of 500 Cylinder of Acetylene Gas and 1,000Cylinder of Oxygen Gas||Supply of 500 Cylinder of Acetylene Gas and 1,000Cylinder of Oxygen Gas|
|2||Supply of 4,000 Kilogram of Coke Smith||Supply of 4,000 Kilogram of Coke Smith|
5. Bidders are allowed to quote for One or more lots and award will be made on lot by lot basis.
6. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations – Government Notice No. 446 of 2013 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
7. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Ilala Shaurimoyo Street, [email protected] 08:00-16:00 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
8. A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a non- refundable participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
9. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
10. All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before05/11/2020, 10:00. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Algeria Street/ Railway Street Dar es Salaam.
11. Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Procuring Entity Address
Algeria Street/ Railway Street
Dar es Salaam