THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA PRESIDENT’S OFFICE
TANZANIA RURAL AND URBAN ROADS AGENCY (TARURA) – MTWARA REGION
Routine & Recurrent Maintenance works along Mtwara-Mikindani Municipal Council Roads.
TENDER NO. AE/092/2019/2020/MT/W/03
INVITATION FOR TENDERS
1. This invitation for tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for these projects which was sent to PPRA on 7th June,2019 for advertisement and appeared in the Tanzania Procurement Journal Issue No.1821-6021 VOL. XII-No-24 of 11th June, 2019.
2. The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside fund for the operation of the Tanzania Rural and Urban Roads Agency (TARURA) Mtwara Region in the Financial Year 2019/2020 for roads rehabilitation, upgrading to paved standard, maintenance, construction and repair of drainage structures works within the Region. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payments under the contracts for advertised road works.
3. The Regional Coordinator TARURA Mtwara on behalf of the Chief Executive Officer TARURA, now invites sealed tenders for eligible National civil engineering contractors and special group registered with the Contractors Registration Board (CRB) of Tanzania as shown in the table below with the indicated approximate quantities of major items.
|S/N||Description||Tender No||Approximate Qty of major scope of District the works||Eligible contractors||Site visit date||District|
|1||Routine & Recurrent Maintenance works along Mtwara-Mikindani Municipal Council Roads.||AE/092/2019/2020/MT/W/03||Light grading 283, 132 m2 Excavate new metre and water drains 364 m3||CLASS VI AND ABOVE||25th July 2019 M||MTWARA MANICIPAL COUNCIL|
4.Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures specified in the public procurement (goods,works,non consultancy and disposal of public assets by tender
(regulations 2013 Government Notice number 446,regulation 2016 of Government Notice no. 333 and is open to all tenderers as defined in the regulation.
5. Interested eligible tenderes may obtain information from and inspect the tender documents at the office of the Secretary, Delegated of TARURA Regional Tender Board P.O.BOX 1443 Mtwara at Ushirika Building (MAMCU), Tanu Road, Ist Floor, from 07:30AM to 03:30PM on Monday to Friday exept on public holidays. Pre-bid meeting shall be held on 25th July, 2019 at Regional Coordinator’s Office TARURA Mtwara.
6. A complete set of tendering document(s) and additional sets may be purchased by interested tenderers on the submission of a writen application to the address given under paragraph 5. above and upon payment of non refundable fee of one hundred fifty thousand shillings only (Tsh.150,000/=) for civil contractors and one hundred thousand shillings only (Tsh.100,000/=) for special group. Payment should be by banker’s draft payable to REGIONAL COORDINATOR TARURA-MTWARA, Account name TARURA COLLECTION ACCOUNT, Account number 53010001080 NMB after obtaining the control number. Prospective bidders should come with the original pay in slip from bank for obtaining ERV Receipt. For control number please contact 0625770979.
7. All tenders must be accompaned by tender securing declaration in the fomart provided in the tendering document unless other ways stated in the tender data sheet.
8. All tenders in ONE original plus THREE copies matching the original properly filled in and enclosed in a plain envelope must be delivered to the address Secretary ,Delegated TARURA Mtwara Regional Tender Board, Ushirika Building (MAMCU), Tanu Road,Ist Floor, P.O. Box 1443, Mtwara, at or before 10:00 hours on Monday, 5th August, 2019. Tenders will be opened promptly there after in public in the presence of tenderer’s reprentatives who choose to attend in the opening ceremony at the Regional Coordinator’s office TARURA Mtwara.
9. All bidders are encouraged to visit the site before tendering at their own cost and at the respective date.
10. Late tenders, portion of tenders, electronic tenders, tenders not received, tender not opened at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation.
REGIONAL COORDINATOR, MTWARA REGION ON BEHALF OF
TANZANIA RURAL AND URBAN ROAD AGENCY