Tanzania National Roads Agency – Tanga
Tender No AE/001/2020/2021/TA/W/54
Rehabilitation works along Tanga – Pangani – Buyuni to Gravel standard.
Invitation to Tender
1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in www.taneps.go.tz Issue no. N/A dated 29/09/2020.
2. The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the Tanzania National Roads Agency – Tanga during the financial year 2020/2021. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Rehabilitation works along Tanga – Pangani – Buyuni to Gravel standard.
3. The Tanzania National Roads Agency – Tanga now invites sealed Tenders from eligible contractors registered or capable of being registered in class of contractors: Small for carrying out the Rehabilitation works along Tanga – Pangani – Buyuni to Gravel standard.
6. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering specified in the Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No.446 and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Regulations unless otherwise stated in the Tender Data Sheet.
7. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Gofu Area, Regional Manager’s Office -TANROADS Tanga, [email protected] from 08:00-16:30 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
8. A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may bepurchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a non-refundable participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
9. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
10. All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before20/11/2020, 10:00. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Gofu Area, Regional Manager’s Office -TANROADS Tanga.
11. Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Procuring Entity Address