TENDER NO. AE/028/2018-2019/HQ/W/03 For REHABILITATION OF METAL FENCE
TENDER NO. AE/028/2018-2019/HQ/W/03
REHABILITATION OF METAL FENCE AT AVIATION HOUSE FOR TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY
INVITATION FOR TENDER
Date: 25 March 2019
- This Invitation for quotation follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for the Financial Year 2018/2019 through TCAA website, Tanzania Procurement Journal ISSN: 1821-6021 Vol XI. 29 dated 17 July 2018 and PPRA Tender Portal on 17 July 2018.
- Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA) has set aside funds in the financial year 2018/2019 for the procurement of various goods, works and services. The Authority intends to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payments due under the contract for which this invitation for tender is issued
- The Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority now invites sealed tenders from eligible Building contractors registered with contractor Registration Board in class four (4), Five (5) or Six (6) for rehabilitation of metal fence at Aviation House
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering Method procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 as amended in 2016 and is open to national Tenderers only as stated in the Tender Data Sheet.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of Secretary of the Tender Board, Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority, Aviation House, Nyerere/Kitunda Road Junction, 3rd Floor, and Room No. D.17, P.O. Box 2819, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania from 9:00Hours to 15:00hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- Pre – tender meeting will be conducted at Aviation House on Tuesday 2 April 2019 starting at 10:00Hrs.
- A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TZS 100,000.00 (Tanzanian Shillings One Hundred Thousand Only) paid through control number issued by TCAA Accounts Section
- All Tenders must be accompanied with a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
- All Tenders in one original plus two (2) copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the address ‘’The Secretary, TCAA – Tender Board, Aviation House, Nyerere/Kitunda Road Junction P.O. Box 2819, Dar es Salaam and delivered to the Second Floor, Room C5 at or before 1130 Hrs on Thursday 11 April 2019. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority’s Conference Room, Aviation House Ground floor, Dar es Salaam. The outer cover shall be clearly marked ‘’Tender No. AE/028/2018-2019/HQ/W/03 FOR REHABILITATION OF METAL FENCE AT AVIATION HOUSE , NOT TO BE OPENED BEFORE 1130HRS ON THURSDAY, 11 APRIL 2019’’
- Late tenders, portion of tenders, electronic tenders, tenders not received, tenders not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstance.
TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY