Tanzania Electric Supply Company
Tender No PA/001/2020-21/HQ/W/042
Re-Construction of 33/11kV Substation and Additional 15MVA Transformer at Sabasaba Mwanza.
Invitation to Tender
1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in www.taneps.go.tz Issue no. N/A dated 31/08/2020.
2. The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the Tanzania Electric Supply Company during the financial year 2020/21.It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Re-Construction of 33/11kV Substation and Additional 15MVATransformer at Sabasaba Mwanza.
3. The Tanzania Electric Supply Company now invites sealed Tenders from eligible contractors registered or capable of being registered in class of contractors: Small for carrying out the Re-Construction of 33/11kV Substation and Additional 15MVATransformer at Sabasaba Mwanza.
6. Tendering will be conducted through the International Competitive Tendering specifiedin the Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No.446 and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Regulations unless otherwise stated in the Tender Data Sheet.
7. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the TANESCO UBUNGO, [email protected] from08:00-17:00 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
8. A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a non-refundable participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
9. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security in an acceptable form in the amount of 80000000.00 TZS or freely convertible currencies.
10. All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before25/11/2020, 10:00. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at thewww.taneps.go.tz.
11. Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read outin public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Procuring Entity Address
BOX 453, Plot No. 114,
Block G, Uhindini Area,