ADVERTISEMENT FOR DISPOSAL OF 6 USED SCHOOL BUSES
BID NO: TSOSJ/2019/DIS-VEHICLES/MARCH/006
Date of announcement: 8th March 2019 last date of announcement 22nd March 2019 at 11.00am
The School of St Jude Ltd (hereinafter may be referred to as St. Jude’s) intends to dispose six (6) used school buses by way of sealed bids. Henceforth, interested persons are hereby invited to come viewthe vehicles and submit their sealed bids to the School of St Jude as detailed below.
A.VEHICLES GENERAL DETAILS
S/No Make Model Year Reg. No
Mitsubishi Fuso (bus) 1984 T286AMB
Toyota Coaster 1985 T964AAD
Toyota Coaster 1990 T977ADP
Toyota Hiace 1989 T551AEG
Toyota Hiace 1995 T718ASJ
Toyota Hiace 1998 T639APP
B. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT FOR BIDDERS
Name, nationality and postal & physical address of the
Bidder’s TIN number
C. GENERAL CONDITIONS
Prospective bidders may bid for more than one vehicle. If a bidder so chooses to bid for more than one vehicle, the sealed bids shall be in a single envelope containing the eligibility requirements and bid prices for each vehicle. 25% (advance payment) of the winning bid price shall be paid upfront in cash promptly afterthe bidder has been notified of the winning of his/her bid. The remaining 75% (final payment)of the bid price shall be paid before collection of the vehicle provided that the duration between the opening of the bids and payment of the final payment such that it is reflected into the bank account of St. Jude’s shall not exceed 14days.
If the payment is cash, the vehicle will be released and shall be collected by the winning bidder in the same day the payment is made. If the payment is cheque or bank/electronic/internet transfer etc., the vehicle will be released promptly after the money has reflected into St. Jude’s bank account and the winning bidder shall collect the vehicle within 24hours of being notified to do so. Failure to pay 25% advance payment upfront and promptly after notification of winning shall nullify the winning bid.
Failure to pay 75% final payment within the 14 days shall nullify your bid and shall be refunded after St. Jude’s deducts all and any costs related to the refunding and to the processing of the winning bid. The costs of transportation, transfer of ownership, any related taxes, any road fines after the collection of the vehicle and all incidental costs after the purchase are to be borne by the winning bidder of and for each vehicle. The School of St Jude Ltd reserves the right to award or not to award the highest or any other bid submitted and further reserves the right not to disclose reasons for doing or not doing so to any persons.
D. VIEWING OF THE VEHICLES
Prospective bidders are invited to view the vehicles at the
School of St Jude Moshono (Sisia campus) from 11th to 15th March 2019 time 2pm
If needed, vehicles will be switched on between 3.30pm to 4.00pm on all viewing days
E. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Dates& Manner of Submission Sealed bids indicating the eligibility information and the bid price for the bidder’s selected vehicle (s) are to be submitted from 18th to 22nd March 2019(between 10:00am – 12:00pm and between 1:30pm – 4:30pm) to the Purchasing office Moshono campus. Deadline for submission of bids: not later than 22nd March 2019 at 11:00am All bids in a sealed plain envelope clearly marked;
BID FOR PURCHASING OF MOTOR VEHICLE FROM THE SCHOOL OF ST JUDE MOSHONO CAMPUS.
shall be submitted to the following physical address:
The School of St Jude Ltd,
P.O. Box 11875
F. OPENING OF BIDS
Bids will be opened on 22nd March 2019 at 11:30 am in public. All the Bidders or their representatives must attend in the bid opening at St. Jude’s Moshono Campus,Upper Primary dining hall. Failure to attend, late bids, electronic bids, bids not received and bids not opened at the bid opening ceremony shall not be accepted for consideration irrespective of the circumstances.
General inquiries, please contact +255 684 299 880