TANZANIA RAILWAYS CORPORATION
QUOTATION NO: PA/154/HQ/2018-19/NC/03
PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES
INVITATION FOR QUOTATIONS
Date: 4th February, 2019.
- This Invitation for Quotation (IFQ) follows the General Procurement Notice which appeared in which appeared in The Daily and Habari Leo Newspaper dated 24th and 26th July, 2018.
- The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operations of Tanzania Railways Corporation (TRC) during the financial year 2018/2019. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the funds will be used to cover eligible payments under the contract for which this Invitation for Quotation is issued as per table below:-
|Lot No.||Description of the Service||Unit of measure||No. of Guards||No.Guns|
|1||Dar es Salaam||Premises||118||15|
Service Provider is allowed to bid for more than One Lot
3. Service Providers are hereby invited to submit price quotation for provision of the services as per Statement of Requirement (SoR) and prices as detailed in quotation document. All Service Providers must be able to provide trained staff in security related matters.
4. A complete set of Bidding Document(s) in English and additional set may be purchased by interested Service Providers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tanzanian shillings 100,000.00 or its equivalent in freely convertible currency. Payment should be by Cash or Cheque payable to Tanzania Railways Corporation.
5. All Quotations must be accompanied by a Bid security of 2% of bid price in form of Bank of Guarantee acceptable to client and in format provided in Quotation Document.
6. The deadline for submission of quotations is at or before 10:30am Local time on 28th February, 2018. Quotations will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Bidder’s representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the TRC Conference Room; Shaurimoyo Street, P. O. Box 9061, Dar es Salaam Tanzania.
7. All quotations in one original and three copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes marked ‘’QUOTATION NO. PA/154/HQ/2018-19/NC/03 FOR PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES’’ must be delivered to the Office of Secretary Tender Board,Tanzania Railways Corporation, Shaurimoyo Street, P. O. Box 9061, Dar es Salaam Tanzania or deposited in the TRC Tender Box.
8. Late quotations, portion of quotations, electronic quotations, and quotations not received, quotations not opened at the quotation opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Tanzania Railways Corporation,
Shaurimoyo Street, P. O. Box 9061, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania