- This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that published and as appears in Public Procurement Regulatory Authority’s Website (https://www.ppra.go.tz/).
- The Bank of Tanzania has set aside funds for its operations during the financial year 2018/2019. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the funds will be used to cover eligible payment under the contracts for Supply of ICT Software, Hardware for Security Management System and Provision of Internet Access Services through VSAT Technology at a Bank of Tanzania.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement (Goods, Works, Non-Consultant Service and Disposal of Public Assets by Tender) Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446.
- The Bank of Tanzania now invites sealed bids as follows:
|No.||Tender Number and Description of an item||Eligible Supplier/Service providers||Pre-bid meeting & closing dates|
|1||Tender No. PA/082/2018- 2019/HQ/NC/294 for Provision of Internet Access Services through VSAT Technology at Bank of Tanzania||All companies registered by relevant Authorities as service provider in areas of Internet Access Services through using VSAT Technology.||a) Pre-bid meeting: 5.03.2019 from 11:00 Hrs at BOT – HQ b) Closing date: 15.03.2019 at 11:00Hrs|
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of the Secretary, BOT Tender Board, Head Office, 2nd Floor South Tower, at 2 Mirambo Street, Post code 11884 Dar es Salaam, Email: [email protected], Tel: +255 22 2235195, Fax: +255 22 2234054 from 8.30 am to 12.30 pm and from 2.30pm to 4.30 pm on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
5. A complete set of Bidding Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TZS 100,000.00. Payment should either be by Electronic Payment Transfer (Account Name: Tender Application Fee, Account Number: 9944712601 or Banker’s Cheque payable to Bank of Tanzania).
6. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration in the format
provided in the Bidding documents.
7. All bids in one original plus two copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes marked as:
i. “Tender No. PA/082/2018-2019/HQ/G/09 (LOT 1, 2 & 3) for Supply of ICT
Software and Hardware items for Security Management System at the
Bank of Tanzania – Head Office”.
ii. “Tender No. PA/082/2018-2019/HQ/NC/294 for Provision of Internet
Access Services through VSAT Technology at Bank of Tanzania”Bids must be delivered to the Secretary, BOT Tender Board, Head Office, 2nd Floor
South Tower, at 2 Mirambo Street, Postcode 11884 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania on or before 11:00hours, 15th March, 2019.
8. Bids will be opened promptly thereafter in
public and in the presence of Bidder’s representatives who choose to attend in the opening ceremony at the Bank of Tanzania, Prospective Currency Museum Hall, Ground Floor, South Tower at 2 Mirambo Street, 11884 Dar es salaam.
10.Late Bids, Portion of Bids, Electronic Bids, Bids not received, Bids not opened and not read out in public at the bid opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Bank of Tanzania.