THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND PLANNING
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
22nd March, 2019
- This invitation for Expression of Interest follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for the Financial Year 2018/2019 for this assignment which appeared in the Ministry’s and PPRA websites; (www.mof.go.tz & www.ppra.go.tz) respectively. Also, it was published in the Tanzania National electronic Procurement Systems website (www: TANePS. go.tz) as well as advertised in the Tanzania Procurement Journal of the Public Procurement Regulatory Authority.
- The Government of Tanzania through Public Financial Management Reforms Programme has set aside funds for the operations of the Ministry of Finance and Planning during the Financial Year 2018/2019. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the following contracts described in the Table hereunder:-
|1.||Provision of Consultancy Services to Carry out External Quality Assessment of Internal Audit Functions for the Ministry of Finance and Planning (Vote 50).||ME/004/2018-2019/HQ/C/01|
Provision of Consultancy Services to Develop a Capacity Development Plan of Internal Audit Units for the Ministry of Finance and Planning (Vote 50).
3. The Ministry of Finance and Planning now invites eligible Consulting Firms to indicate their interest in providing the required services as shown in the Table above.
4. Interested Consulting Firms must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services by submitting company profile, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, and availability of appropriate skills among staff and so on. Consultants may associates to enhance their qualifications.
5. The Consulting Firms will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the Public Procurement Act No.07 of 2011 as amended 2016 and the Public Procurement Regulations 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 of 2013 as amended through GN; No. 333 of 2016..
5. Selection will be conducted under Combined Technical Quality and Price Consideration selection procedures as specified in the Public Procurement Regulations.
7. Interested eligible Consulting Firms may obtain further information from the office of the Director of Procurement Management Unit, Ministry of Finance and Planning, 5th Floor, Treasury Square Building, 18 Jakaya Kikwete Road, P.O Box 2802, 40468-Dodoma, Tanzania from 09:00 am to 03:00 pm on Monday to Friday inclusive except on public holidays.
8. Expression of Interests must be delivered to the Director of Procurement Management Unit, Ministry of Finance and Planning, PMU Conference Room No. 5-33, 5th Floor, Treasury Square Building, 18 Jakaya Kikwete Road, P.O Box 2802, 40468-Dodoma, Tanzania at 10:00 Hour’s local time on or before Friday 05th April, 2019.
8. Late Expressions of Interest shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.