TANZANIA ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY LIMITED
TENDER No. PA/001/2018-19/HQ/W/22
INTERGRATION OF JICA SUBSTATIONS TO DCC SCADA SYSTEMS FOR LOT 2 CONSTRUCTION OF ABOUT 20km OF FIBRE CABLE TO INTERLINK NEW SUBSTATIONS OF MUHIMBILI, NEW CITY CENTRE, MWANANYAMALA, MAKUMBUSHO, JANGWANI BEACH AND TEGETA SUBSTATIONS
Invitation to Tender
Date: March, 2019
- The Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) has set aside funds for its operations during financial year 2018/19 and it intends to apply part of this funds to cover eligible payments under the contract for which this invitation is issued.
- TANESCO now invites sealed tenders from eligible Suppliers to tender for Integration of JICA Substations to DCC Scada Systems for Lot 2 Construction of about 20km of fibre cable to Interlink New Substations of Muhimbili, New City Centre, Mwananyamala, Makumbusho, Jangwani Beach and Tegeta Substations.
- The Scope of work involves Integration of JICA Substations to DCC Scada Systems for Lot 2 Construction of about 20km of fibre cable to Interlink New Substations of Muhimbili, New City Centre, Mwananyamala, Makumbusho, Jangwani Beach and Tegeta Substations.
- Tendering will be conducted through International Competitive Tendering (ICT) method as specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 read together with public procurement (Amendments) Regulations G.N No. 333 under Public Procurement (Amendment) Act No. 5 of 2016 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the regulations.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the Procurement Management Unit located at Ground Floor, Room No. G04 TANESCO Umeme Park Building, Ubungo along Mororgoro Road P.O. Box 9024 Dar es Salaam. Telephone/fax (225) 222 210 231, 210 232; 210 267/210 264 from 09:00Hrs to 16:00Hrs on Mondays to Fridays inclusive with an exception of public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Documents may be purchased by interested Tenderers upon submission of written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TZS 100,000.00 (Tanzania Shillings One Hundred Thousand only) through National Microfinance Bank (NMB) upon receipt of reference number from TANESCO.
- Upon request the Tender Documents may be forwarded to tenderer after proof of payment, the tenderer shall transmit a copy of Bank Payment Slip and his e – mail address to the following e – mail [email protected] and [email protected]
Bank Accounts for Foreign Transaction
8. All Tenders must be accompanied by original tender security equivalent to TZS. 17,000,000.00 (Tanzanian Shillings Seventeen Million Only) in any freely convertible currencies in the form of bank guarantee or banker’s cheque from reputable bank and confirmed by local Bank – for International companies) / Collable Insurance Bond from reputable Insurer and shall be valid up to twenty eight (28) days from expiration of tender validity period.
9. Site visit shall be conducted as per schedule shown in the tendering document starting from 13th March, 2019 to 14th March, 2019.
10. All tenders in one original plus three (3) copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes clearly marked “TENDER No. PA/001/2018-19/HQ/W/22 FOR INTERGRATION OF JICA SUBSTATIONS TO DCC SCADA SYSTEMS FOR LOT 2 CONSTRUCTION OF ABOUT 20km OF FIBRE CABLE TO INTERLINK NEW SUBSTATIONS OF MUHIMBILI, NEW CITY CENTRE, MWANANYAMALA, MAKUMBUSHO, JANGWANI BEACH AND TEGETA SUBSTATIONS” (NOT TO BE OPENED BEFORE
Tuesday, 26th March, 2019 at 10:30 Hrs) must be delivered to the SECRETARY, TANESCO TENDER BOARD P.O. BOX 9024, DAR ES SALAAM to reach him at the office of the Secretary Tender Board, TANESCO Office, Ground floor, Tender Room, Room No. G 04, Umeme Park Building Ubungo on or before Tuesday, 26th March, 2019, 10:30Hrs.
11. Deadline for submission will be on Tuesday, 26th March, 2019 at 10:30 Hrs. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening in the Conference Room, Room No. G 06 located at Ground floor, TANESCO Office, Umeme Park Building, Morogoro Road – Ubungo.
12. Late Tenders portion of Tenders, electronic Tenders, and tenders not received and Tenders not opened at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstancesM
TANZANIA ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY LTD (TANESCO)