Service Technician at Sandvik
Location Mwanza, Tanzania
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2018, the Group had approximately 42,000 employees and sales of 100 billion SEK in more than 150 countries within continuing operations.
To participate as assistant in below tasks: Install, repair, inspect and commission products and equipment of different kind at customer site or own premises. Report and document results after above actions. Support the customer’s product/equipment/processes by suggesting possible improvements. Plan, conduct and maintain tools and equipment for service work.
- Nafasi za Kazi Barrick- Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Ltd, Tuma Maombi Mapema
- Anahitajika Unguja Zone Operations Manager, Tuma Maombi Mapema
- Medical Officer Volunteer (2Positions Mbeya & Mwanza) Baylor College of Medicine
- Project Management Consultancy – Kasulu Tanzania, Tuma Maombi Mapema
- Communication Skills Consultancy – IRC Kibondo, Tuma Maombi Mapema
- Nafasi ya Kazi Regional Manager – Dodoma, Tuma Maombi Kabla ya Tarehe 9 April 2020
- Customer Experience Systems Manager – Vodacom Tanzania, Tuma Maombi Mapema
- Nafasi ya Kazi Project Manager – Brck, Tuma Maombi Kabla ya Tarehe 10 April 2020