Type: Full Time
Category: Oil, Gas & Petrochemical
Job Level: Senior Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
• Implement the Retail Strategy at the level of the country and support it at all levels (growth, network plan, marketing plan, operational excellence, key strategic directions, etc.)
• Local marketing implementation based on the marketing plans agreed during the planning process.
• Design, plan, adapt local marketing initiatives: media campaign, roadshows, events.
• Manage the Opex budget and ensure a strict control on costs.
• Assure the maintenance and construction process within the country.
• Assume an HSSE critical position role: provide leadership; ensure compliance to policy, standards and rules; engage team, contractors, retailers and customers.
• Involve own team in the strategy and engage them in achieving the objectives by an effective implementation.
• Manage and coach the Retail team and ensure effective control of the business and monitoring the objectives.
• Responsible for the competence development plan of team and manage their performance.
• Manage relationship with retailers and other stakeholders: contractors, card customers, legal adviser and authorities.
• Be part of the following Teams: Sales & Operations, Leadership, Country Crisis Management, HSSE Leadership.
• Provide support to some of the other neighbouring countries as may be necessary.
• Manage all agreements, the credit process.
• The job involves managing the retail sites and retailers to achieve market and financial results agreed in T&R while improving operational excellence and customer service standards.
• Key challenge will be to implement retail strategies in a highly regulated environment; assure cost efficiency in retail operations, develop new strategies to improve profitability in company products and other sources of income.
• A degree holder in Engineering and/or Business Administration background
• Strong professional background in retail or commercial businesses (+/- 5 years’ experience on the same position)
• Strong interpersonal skills with experience in people management and leadership qualities.
• Ability to implement change and seek consensus through negotiations with stakeholders.
• Business acumen
• Very good understanding of HSSE
• Understanding of Network Planning & Retail Engineering