Request for Proposal for Auditing Services
Miracle Corners – Tanzania (MCT) invites qualified firms of certified public accountants to audit its financial statements for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2020. With the option to extend the contract for up to two additional years.
The audit of Miracle Corners – Tanzania financial statements must be performed in accordance with the internationally accepted auditing standards (International Standards on Auditing)
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
MCT is a Non- Governmental Organization (NGO) registered under the Tanzanian Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly, and Children. MCT’s mission is to contribute towards improving oral health and dental care through existing promotion, prevention, curative and rehabilitation services. The Organization aims to see communities throughout Tanzania live free from oral and dental diseases. MC- Tanzania is an affiliate of Miracle Corners of the World (MCW Global), a New York- based non for profit organization.
MCT currently conducts Oral Health Care programs in Dar es Salaam, Tanga and Mbeya regions in collaboration with key stakeholders of oral health Care in Tanzania. The MCT annual budget for the year of the audit is $95,999.
MCT is a Non- Governmental Organization that receives funding primarily from grants but also through other income-generating activities.
All proposals must include:
- Evidence of the firm’s qualifications to provide the above services;
- Background and experience in nonprofit auditing clients;
- The size and organizational structure of the auditor’s;
- A proposed timeline for fieldwork and final reporting;
- The proposed fee structure for the proposal period;
- Names of the partner, audit manager, senior auditor, and field staff who will be assigned to our audit and provide biographies; and
- A copy of your firm’s most recent license to conduct an audit in Tanzania.
Proposals should be submitted directly to MCT’s Country Manager through [email protected] no later than January 7, 2021. The audit work will be conducted and closed by the end of March 2021.