Nafasi ya Kazi Head of SME – Dar es Salaam, Tuma Maombi yako Mapema
Head of SME – Dar es Salaam
The role holder will have specific accountability for delivering the overall growth of the SME segment. This include Implementation of acquisition, Retention and expansion strategies for all segments
• Take major operating and investment decisions for the SME unit including: overall SME planning and Budgeting, Prioritisation, Resource allocation
• Generate, evaluate and making recommendations for SME to the Director of Business Banking and where relevant, to the in-country leadership and wider RBB leadership
• Monitor and ensure that Key Performance Indicators for the SME unit are achieved
• Drive an effective, strategy, business model and customer value proposition that focuses on building and deepening relationship with existing and new profitable customers.
• Develop and implement strategies to deliver performance and growth targets within the SME Banking unit.
• Cascade SME strategies to the SME team and to all the Branches.
• Drive performance against Key Performance Indicators as agreed with the BB Director or Regional Counter part
• Frequently monitor performance of the SME unit to ensure growth in all areas is achieved
• Understand the business drivers and issues that have an impact on the performance of SME and proactively manage them.
• The role holder will have accountability for the establishment and embedding of the values, behaviours and risk appetite that underpin the achievement of the SME Banking objectives.
• Grow the team’s portfolio profitability by identifying new and existing customer potential including sales opportunities and new product promotion initiatives.
• Proactively research competitive threats/opportunities within the team’s market and geographical area.
Education and Qualifications
• Bachelor degree and equivalent