Lubricant Technical Engineer
Maintenance / Inspection / Technology
Dar Es Salaam-Nelson Mandela Rd(Tza)
• Prepare the training slides in line with Head Office format.
• Prepare the training schedule for the whole year by zone which are Dar, Mbeya, Mwanza, Arusha, Dodoma and any other places which we might need to include.
• Work with communication team and Branch Manager for list of participants of each zone.
• Prepare reports on the impact of training to our business soon after each training.
• Manage the communication and marketing budget.
• Follow up on counterfeit products and prepare reports and action to be taken
Context and environment
• Competitive market with many oil brands which needs a lot of effort to ensure that our brand is known by end users.
• Purchase behavior- Owner use mechanics to buy oil to service their vehicle- Knowledge in highly needed to reach this mechanics
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical and Processing with over 5 years industrial marketing experience.
• Working knowledge and experience of Industrial as well as Automotive Lubricants sales and services
• Excellent computer skills and knowledge of use of audio-visual equipment.
• Self starter, results oriented, and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Offer ID 25281BR
Métier Inspection & Maintenance General Resp.
Region, department, area Tanzania
Employment type Regular position
Experience level required 6 – 10 years
Branch Marketing & Services
Job Expires 24-Jan-2020