HERMARGS Institute (HI) is a newly established firm for Health and Allied Sciences, Business and Humanity Studies that aims to provide demand driven quality education, research and outreach services in the United Republic of Tanzania and beyond. The Institute is found in Kinyenze (Kipera) village, Mlali ward, Mvomero district, in Morogoro region, Tanzania. It is located about 25 kilometers from Morogoro town along Iringa road. HERMARGS Institute invites qualified, dynamic and result–oriented Tanzanians with high integrity to fill the following
TUTOR (PHARMACISTS) – 2 POSTS
Qualifications and Experience
Holder of Bachelor degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University or college with a GPA of 3.5 or above with at least one year teaching experience for Tutor II and three years for Tutor I.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Teaching all NTA levels (Certificate to Ordinary Diploma).
• Supervising and guiding seminars, tutorials and practical training.
• Prepare learning and training resources (materials) for theory and practical classes.
• Carry out research, consultancy and outreach activities independently or under supervision.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Deputy Principal – Academic and other responsible authority in the Institute.
Successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration and benefits according to HI Scheme of Services.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit cover letter; Current resume indicating clearly the position applied for; copy of certified academic certificates; Current two passport size photographs; Certificate of registration with professional bodies in Tanzania if applicable; and names with contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees. Interested and qualified applicants should send their details to the Chairperson of the Governing Board, HERMARGS Institute, P. O. BOX 3086, Morogoro; and through e-mail: [email protected] and [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted on a date for interview; and the deadline for application is 20th May 2019.