TRANSPORT OFFICER : 04 Posts
Reports to: Senior Supplies and Transport Officer
Plan, organize, coordinate and control company’s transportation fleet as per Company Transport Policy.
• Timely update prevailing Transport Information Management System to enable generation of fleet performance report for Management decision.
• Keep track for all vehicles under car tracking system so that any discrepancy could be reported for immediate rescue measure.
• Identify and consolidate all motor vehicles/cycles that qualified for disposal in compliance to the transport policy in order to get rid of vehicles that are expensive to run.
• Provide transport – related logistical assistance as requested by the Business units so as to ensure smooth operations.
• Assist in monitoring performance contracts of various fuel filling stations providing services to region.
• Maintain proper inventory of all components of vehicles, making sure they are maintained and checked frequently, monitor the maintenance, and servicing schedule of the vehicles is followed.
• Track repairs and costs as part of monitoring and oversee the repair process.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS.
• Holder of Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in Auto Mechanics Engineering plus Certificate of Secondary education (Four and/or Six).
• Must be Computer literate.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants should send a written application giving full details of previous work life history, qualifications and include two work references.
Application letter should also indicate details of secondary school certificates such as candidate’s name, index number and year of examination appearing in the attached academic certificates addressed to:
SENIOR ZONAL MANAGER
SOUTH WEST HIGHLANDS ZONE,
TANESCO – SISIMBA STREET,
P. O. BOX 779,
Application close date is 14.04. 2019 at 17:00hrs.