Service Desk Analyst.
Responsible for managing calls, emails and tickets raised by users regarding ICT service
requests, queries and complaints. A primary contact point for users, so the analyst will login requests and incidents, and then follow up with support teams for resolution within agreed service level targets.
● Support the activities in the ICT Service Management System as required by ISO 20000
● Participate in ISO 20000 internal audits and improvement initiatives.
● Recording incidents on Service Desk and ensuring ICT Department members properly
record incident information on Service Desk.
● Closing incidents on Service Desk and verifying users and business units have resumed
● Monitoring the status and progress towards resolution of assigned incidents as well as
keeping users and ICT Department informed about incident progress.
● Recording all incidents tickets on Service Desk tool.
● Routing incidents to support specialist groups within the ICT Department.
● Analyzing for correct prioritization, classification and providing initial support.
● Providing resolution and recovery of low level incidents not assigned to support
● Closing incidents all incidents tickets on Service Desk tool.
● Monitoring the status and progress towards resolution of assigned incidents.
● Keeping users and ICT Department informed about incident progress.
● Escalating incidents as necessary per established escalation policies.
● Providing a single point of contact and end-to-end responsibility to ensure submitted
service requests and service incidents have been processed.
● Providing initial assessment of service requests to determine which IT resources should
be engaged to fulfill them.
● Communicating service requests to other IT resources that will be involved in fulfilling
● Escalating service requests in line with established service level targets.
● Ensuring service requests are appropriately logged on Service Desk,follow up for
fulfillment and closing the tickets as required.
● Providing data to other ICT department teams from Service Desk.
● Conducting Service Desk customer satisfaction surveys.
● Monitoring progress on the resolution of known errors and advising ICT Department staff on the best available workaround for incidents.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or their equivalent
from an accredited institution.
● More than 3+ years of knowledge and understanding of ITIL processes.
● Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a banking IT environment.
● Excellence in interpersonal, communication and team skills.
● Strong rapport and relationship building skills.
● Good level of business awareness and problem solving.
● Courtesy and customer focused attitude.
CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. Successful candidates will receive attractive and competitive packages commensurate with demands of the position.
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter
accompanied with a detailed up to date CV with two work-related referee