SUGEC (EAST AFRICA) INTERNATIONAL TRADING CO., LIMITED is looking forward to hire new sales people to work with the company in selling and delivering the products, build relationships with customers and grow our business within their assigned territory
This job requires an individual to have strong persuasion skills, communication (Swahili and English language) and negotiation skills, ability to manage time, must have a flair for selling, must be a team player with a positive attitude and must be open to travel. The position also need a candidate who is able to start the work day early in the morning and work 6 days every week.
- Routine sales travel to visit new and existing customers and attend relevant trade/business orders
- Identify and properly qualify new business opportunities and customers using available resources
- Provide customer support by responding to customer inquiries and requests Partner with current customers to ascertain current needs and generate additional sales
- Routinely pull and reference system reports for additional sales opportunities
- Keep management and sales team members informed of all relevant activity
- Graduate candidates, preferably in sales, marketing, business administration or other related fields are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants/candidates must be between 20-29 years old.
- Self-starter, motivated, team focused and results driven
- Strong presentation, organizational, and time management skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Exceptional Interpersonal skills
How to apply:
Interested candidates must send their Application letters (please include your salary expectation in the letter) and Curriculum vitae (CV) in one PDF document to [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 22ndJuly 2022