EA Brothers Co. LTD
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company as follows:
1.0 JOB TITLE; QUANTITY SURVEYOR (1Position)
- Degree educated or equivalent in Quantity Surveying
At least two years
1.3 SKILLS REQUIRED
- Methodical way of thinking
- Good knowledge of construction & Mechanical
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good financial and numeracy management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- The ability to absorb complex information and assess requirements readily
- Computer literate
1.4 ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Carrying out feasibility studies.
- Cost control & cost-benefit analysis.
- Risk analysis evaluations.
- Advising on legal issues and representing clients in disputes.
- Drawing up contracts with vendors.
- Negotiating the cost of projects.
- Presenting detailed information on the cost of particular elements of work periodically to enable payment for those works carried out to date. (valuations).
- Organising the division of a project into its component work packages, then awarding these work packages to smaller, more specialised construction companies (known as subcontractors) and, in that process, finding out who offers the best deal.
- Managing costs to make sure that the initial budget isn’t exceeded.
- Arranging staff payments and, at the end of a job, settling the final accounts.
- Acting as financial advisors and monitoring progress for the client.
- Any other official duties that may be assigned
2.1 REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING TECHNICIAN (HVAC/R) (2)
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (HVAC) from a recognized institution
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and Occupational Health and Safety.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- Assisting with customers’ queries.
- Any other official duties assigned
- Computer literate (Must)
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills (Required)
- Leadership skills
- ability to work to deadlines
- negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to [email protected]
For more information, visit www.eabrothers.co.tz
Application deadline 25/08/2019 1600hrs