Reports to: Senior Supplies and Transport Officer
To implement procurement processes (goods, works and services) in a transparent, objective, economic and efficient manner, consistent with relevant policies, regulations and guidelines in accordance to Public Procurement Act.
• Conduct procurement activities in the region to ensure that availability of materials, tools and equipment.
• Keep records and reports of all procurement activities performed by the procurement management unit for various functions within the region.
• Assist in monitoring compliance by the company with the rules and procedures of the country’s procurement guidelines
• To ensure that all relevant Tender documents submitted by bidders, evaluation reports and tender contracts are kept in a safe place for future reference records.
• Preparation of weekly and monthly procurement reports.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS.
• Holder of Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in Procurement Management plus Certificate of Secondary education (Four and/or Six).
• Certificate of registration with PSPTB
• Must be Computer literate.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants should send a written application giving full details of previous work life history, qualifications and include two work references.
Application letter should also indicate details of secondary school certificates such as candidate’s name, index number and year of examination appearing in the attached academic certificates addressed to:
SENIOR ZONAL MANAGER
SOUTH WEST HIGHLANDS ZONE,
TANESCO – SISIMBA STREET,
P. O. BOX 779,
Application close date is 14.04. 2019 at 17:00hrs.