HERMARGS Institute (HI) is a newly established firm for Health and Allied Sciences, Business and Humanity Studies that aims to provide demand driven quality education, research and outreach services in the United Republic of Tanzania and beyond. The Institute is found in Kinyenze (Kipera) village, Mlali ward, Mvomero district, in Morogoro region, Tanzania. It is located about 25 kilometers from Morogoro town along Iringa road. HERMARGS Institute invites qualified, dynamic and result–oriented Tanzanians with high integrity to fill the following vacant posts.
PERSONAL SECRETARY (1 POST)
Qualifications and Experiences
Holder of a Form Four (“O” level) Education Certificate, PLUS Certificate in Secretarial Services, Computer or equivalent from a recognized institute with at least three (3) years working experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To be the Head of Registry.
• To provide secretarial services to visitors and all staff of the institution.
• To keep and maintain open and confidential files.
• To receive both open and confidential letters, files, distribute them to Action Officers, collect them, and return to registry.
• To keep in safe custody reports, records of events, visitors meeting dates, safaris of the institution and work timetable of the Office.
• To perform the role of a receptionist to visitors.
• To organize events and meetings.
• To perform any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by responsible authority.
The successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration and benefits according to HI Scheme of Services.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit cover letter; Current resume indicating clearly the position applied for; copy of certified academic certificates; Current two passport size photographs; Certificate of registration with professional bodies in Tanzania if
applicable; and names with contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees. Interested and qualified applicants should send their details to the Chairperson of the Governing Board, HERMARGS Institute, P. O. BOX 3086, Morogoro; and through e-mail: [email protected] and [email protected] Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted on a date for interview; and the deadline for application is 20th May 2019.