Position : Office Assistant (1 Position HQ, 1 Position City Centre, 1 Position
Department : Finance and Administration Department
Reports to : Administrative Assistant
Duties and responsibilities:
• Supervises general cleanliness in the company buildings and grounds within his/her area of jurisdiction or if those operations have been outsourced ensure that they are done as per standing service agreements.
• Take proper care of facilities in the conference room, maintain conference room bookings
• Assist in arranging meetings.
• Performs messenger duties such as dispatching and collecting documents/letters to respective Officer/Manager in all departments /branches
• To assist in doing filing at all offices.
Excellence, Innovation and Technological foresight
• Photocopying and maintenance of photocopy machine by reporting and supervise maintenance service.
• Assist in maintain cleanliness of office building and surroundings,
• Ensure cleanliness of dishes / cups used by staff
• Assist in handling security matters at the Company.
• Prepare monthly reports on the use of office consumables.
• Think clearly and solve unforeseen problems.
• Assist in ensuring all office doors are opened at 6:00am and closed at 8:00 pm
• Holder of form four certificate plus a certificate in records management
• Minimum of two years’ experience in office management or in related field
• Ability to write clearly and competent in word and excel processing.
• Warm personality with strong communication skills.
• Ability to work well under limited supervision.
a. Testimonials and all Partial transcripts will not be accepted;
b. Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
c. Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be certified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
d. Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU);
e. Applicants must attach their certified copies of relevant certificates.
Mode of Application. The request for Eligible Candidates should be addressed to:
The Managing Director,
University of Dar es Salaam Computing Centre,
P.O. Box 35062,
DAR ES SALAAM.
All requests should be made through the following link http://rms.ucc.co.tz
Note: The applications that will be sent in any other way other than the site or link mentioned above will not be accepted. Closing date for receiving application is two weeks from the date of the first appearance of the advertisement. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.