The incumbent should be able to listen to client needs, critically evaluate investment options, and educate clients regarding the best investment decisions to make. The recommendations made should take into account the risk tolerance, liquidity requirements, income level, and long-term goals of clients.
● Develop and maintain a client base for bank’s capital markets business development.
● Undertake market studies and researches for development of investment
themes/strategies in the capital markets.
● Issue research notes to clients.
● Educate clients regarding the range of applicable investment options available to them.
● Prepare up-to-date investment policies for clients covering their investment objectives and risk tolerance.
● Develop personally tailored investment solutions for clients.
● Follow through on the investment actions approved by clients.
● Maintain proper documentation of investment actions taken on behalf of clients.
● Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of investment products.
● Participate in the continuous review and development of the investment process staying abreast with all major developments in financial markets and global economics.
● Coordinate with all market players in the development of securities market industry
● Other duties as may be prescribed by the Director of Treasury and Capital Market.
● Strong people management, communication, presentation & organizational skills.
● Market Intelligence skills.
● Strong sales, business development and negotiations skills.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Solid business acumen and results oriented.
● Strong network of retail and institutional investors, both local and foreign, will be an added advantage.
● Knowledge of capital markets regulations, activities and products.
Qualifications and Experience:
● University degree in business administration or economics with relevant professional qualification in banking, financial dealing or accounting. MBA will be an advantage.
● 5 years of experience in capital markets with preferred exposure in investment & wealth management, securities administration, brokerage & market research, corporate finance and advisory assignments.
● CMSA certified and have attended and successfully completed Securities Industry Certification Course provided by a Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment.
● In-depth experience in capital markets deal for customized solutions based on the actual customer need will be an added advantage.
CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. Successful candidate will receive attractive and competitive package commensurate with the demands of the position.
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with copies of academic transcripts, certificates and with a detailed up to date CV with two work related referees addressed to the Director of Human Resources to reach him not later than 10th October 2019.
Director of Human Resources
CRDB Bank Limited
DAR ES SALAAM
Email: [email protected]