Finance & Administrative Officer Volunteer/Intern
• Creating and updating spreadsheets of daily transactions
• Managing accounts receivable and payable
• Reviewing and processing reimbursements
We are looking for a Finance Administrator to organize our company’s day-to-day accounting procedures.
Finance Administrator responsibilities include maintaining records for all transactions, preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports and processing reimbursements. If you have a background in Finance and knowledge of bookkeeping activities, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help us manage and allocate our resources effectively.
• Create and update spreadsheets of daily transactions
• Manage accounts receivable and payable
• Review and process reimbursements
• Prepare budgets
• Maintain reports on financial metrics, including investments, return on assets and growth rates
• Keep records of invoices and tax payments
• Manage company’s liabilities
• Identify and address account discrepancies
• Participate in payroll processes
• Report on financial projections
• Proven work experience as a Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant or similar role
• Hands-on experience with accounting software, like QuickBooks, Zoho, etc.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions)
• Good understanding of bookkeeping procedures
• Time-management and organization skills
• BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
How to Apply?
• Send your CV to : [email protected]