WASSHA Incorporation; provides the rental device and charging service using clean energy. Our mission is to provide power to the people through Kiosks. WASSHA provides a whole new experience for people in off-grid areas with affordable, accessible and safe electricity. WASSHA agents provide the rental and charging services to end user. We use the environment friendly energy and agents don’t need to prepare initial investment to get enough power as we lease every device. We are looking for a Customer Service Officer to promote company’s products/services. He/she will be a primary contact team for customers to support them, solve their complaints, answer enquiries and assist them to purchase airtwat.
Answer incoming calls from customers who want to place orders, respond to inquiries, manage complaints, troubleshoot significant customer service problems, and provide general information. You will be a member of the primary contact team for consumers interested in the products we offer and will be responsible for assisting them in completing purchases online and over the phone. You will also inform customers of the product terms and features and project a professional company image through voice and online interactions. Also interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
Main Job Task and Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails.
- Management and resolve customer complaints regarding Wassha services.
- Sell Wassha products and place customer orders in the computer system.
- Provide product and service information to customers concerning Wassha service
- Research required information using available resources
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable Wassha software
- Process orders, forms, and application
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Complete call logs and reports
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors.
- Provide pricing and delivery information.
- Perform customer verifications.
Set up new customer accounts.
Record details of actions taken.
Prepare and distribute customer activity reports.
Maintain customer databases.
Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Education and Experience
High school diploma, Bachelor degree or equivalent
Proficient in relevant computer applications
2-3 years of experience in a call center environment
Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
Excellent data entry and typing skills
Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
Communication skills – verbal and written.
Problem analysis and problem-solving.
Attention to detail and accuracy.
Data collection and ordering.
Customer service orientation.
How to Apply:
Interested individuals should submit their applications to [email protected] indicating why you think you qualify for this post.
Email subject should indicate the region you apply for. Current CV, indicating relevant experience based on previous tasks; and skills that you are bringing into the organization.
Names and contacts of three referees who have supervised you in your previous working history. Also local residents belonging in those regions, who meets the above qualifications are highly encourage.
Telephone calls will not be entertained