HERMARGS Institute (HI) is a newly established firm for Health and Allied Sciences, Business and Humanity Studies that aims to provide demand driven quality education, research and outreach services in the United Republic of Tanzania and beyond. The Institute is found in Kinyenze (Kipera) village, Mlali ward, Mvomero district, in Morogoro region, Tanzania. It is located about 25 kilometers from Morogoro town along Iringa road. HERMARGS Institute invites qualified, dynamic and result–oriented Tanzanians with high integrity to fill the following vacant posts.
ASSISTANT TUTOR (PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNICIAN) – 3 POSTS
Qualifications and Experience
Holder of a Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution with a GPA of 3.5 or above and teaching experience of at least one year for Assistant Tutor II and three years for Assistant Tutor I.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Teaching 4 to 5 NTA levels (certificate level).
• Understudying senior members through attending lectures, seminars, tutorials and practical training.
• Assist in conducting tutorial, seminars and practical exercises for students under close supervision.
• Prepare learning and training resources (materials) for theory and practical classes.
• Carry out research, consultancy and outreach activities under close supervision by Senior members.
• Performs any other duties as may be assigned by Deputy Principal – Academic and other responsible authority in the Institute.
The successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration and benefits according to HI Scheme of Services
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit cover letter; Current resume indicating clearly the position applied for; copy of certified academic certificates; Current two passport size photographs; Certificate of registration with professional bodies in Tanzania if applicable; and names with contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees. Interested and qualified applicants should send their details to the Chairperson of the Governing Board, HERMARGS Institute, P. O. BOX 3086, Morogoro; and through e-mail: [email protected] and [email protected] Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted on a date for interview; and the deadline for application is 20th May 2019.