Ab Initio Pilot Trainee – (1900008X)
Kenya Airways Ab Initio Pilot Trainee Programme
Kenya Airways, a member of the Sky Team Alliance, is a leading African airline flying to 51 destinations worldwide, 43 of which are in Africa and carries over three million passengers annually. It continues to modernize its fleet with its 32 aircrafts being some of the youngest in Africa. This includes its flagship B787 Dreamliner aircrafts.
The Kenya Airways Ab Initio Pilot Trainee Programme gives you a launchpad into a career as future professional airline pilots where you will play a pivotal role towards connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa while providing our Guests with a delightful customer experience.
You are our preferred candidate if you meet the following minimum qualifications, competencies or personal attributes:-
• Have a University degree from a recognised university
• Must have attained a Mean grade of B (plain) or equivalent in your O’level/KCSE/GCSE or equivalent certification, with a B (plain) grade in Mathematics, English and Physics
• Must be Kenyan citizens aged 18 and above but not beyond 28 years
• Minimum height of 5’4” and a maximum of 6’2”
• Must be a good team player of high integrity
• Must posses strong interpersonal, communication and organizational
• Must be medically fit with good eyesight
• Keen to learn under a very demanding environment.
Please note that we will NOT PROGRESS with applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements or do not provide all the information required as per the advertisement e.g. university degree, mean grade, grades in Math, English and Physics, age, height, ID number, etc.
Primary Location: Kenya-Nairobi-Nairobi
Work Locations: Pride Centre
Job: Pilot.Ab Initio Pilot Trainee
Shift: Shift Job
Employee Status: Contractual
Job Type: Standard
Job Level: Intern/Entry Level
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Posting: 27-11-2019, 1:48:44 PM
Unposting Date: 11-12-2019, 8:59:00 PM
- Deputy Human Resources Manager -Kibondo, Tuma Maombi Kabla ya Tarehe 15 April 2020
- Environment Officer – UNHCR Kibondo, Tuma Maombi Kabla ya Tarehe 16 April 2020
- Nafasi ya Kazi Human Resources Manager – Tanga, Tuma Maombi yako Mapema
- Country Warehouse Manager Dar es Salaam, Tuma Maombi Mapema
- Anahitajika Compliance Officer – Dar es Salaam, Tuma Maombi Mapema
- Nafasi za Kaz Utumishi, Tuma Maombi Kabla ya Tarehe 19 April 2020
- Head Of Sales: Public Sector And Regions B2B – Tigo, Tuma Maombi Mapema
- Acturial Officer – Reliance Insurance Company, Tuma Maombi Mapema