Human Resources Manager
Type: Full Time
Category: Logistics & Operations
Other Categories: Management ,
Job Level: Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
• Time and Attendance Management – Maintains the Time and Attendance system by monitoring hours worked and other employee data on a daily basis.
• Labour Law and statutory compliances – Leads company’s compliances with all existing governmental and labour legal entities
• Recruitment and Retention Talent acquisition – Managing talent and succession planning, manpower planning, preparing job description with the help of managers, campus placement; taking overall responsibility of recruitment activity
• Post Recruitment Formalities: – Conducting Joining formalities of employees and ensuring that they settle down after joining, coordinating induction of New Joinees, user ID creation form Sending Business Card Requisition, coordinating with Bank Authorities for Opening salary account of New Joinees;
• Training and Development: – Assist in planning, coordination and facilitation of training programs, as directed. Identify training needs and areas of improvement of employees.
• Compensation and Benefit: – Assist corporate team in salary process. Make all necessary coordination to make a smooth and efficient operation.
• Employee Relations: – Managing disputes, complaints, and grievances of all staff and resolve the issue in minimum time. To foster a conducive working environment through employee relations activities and communication.
• Performance Management: – Compile all data needed for the annual salary review, and the annual performance appraisal analysis.
• Employee Engagement: – Plan and execute employee engagement interventions for staff in the organization;
• Reward and Recognition: – Managing the reward and recognition program established at the organization. Identifying various creative means to reward and recognize employees in the organization.
• Grievance & Disciplinary: – Resolve issues and disputes, and provide counselling and ensure alignment with ELRA directives, as required.
• Audits: – Handling HR audits and other audits related to HR (NSSF, WCF etc.) Assisting Managers and heads of all the departments as and when required.
• Administration – Oversee due diligence, preparation of transfer/promotion/termination letters, Terminal Dues, Severance Dues, Leave Dues, Retirement Dues,
• At least 5 years of experience